Vaseline has been around for years and Mom often used it for cuts and scrapes, but it’s much more versatile than that.
We’ve put together a collection of very handy and inexpensive uses for Vaselineand we’re confident that there’s plenty to discover.
1. It’s perfect for repairing scratches on your leather shoes or heels and helps waterproof leather.
2. You can also rub Vaseline on your pulse points before spraying your perfume and it will last much longer.
3. You can use it to lengthen and thicken your eyelashes, keep unruly eyebrows in place, use it with your bronzer for a tan, even dry shave your legs.
4. Another trick is to use it to keep lipstick off teeth – Applied on teeth before applying lipstick prevents lipstick from sticking on them
5. Put a coat on your eyelashes before you go to bed. Lots of people swear by this — and say it will make your lashes grow longer and thicker over time.
6. Put a coat of Vaseline on your feet at night, cover them with socks and wake up to softer feet, every day!
7. Put Vaseline on your cuticles several times a day for softer and better looking cuticles every day.
8. Can be used as a moisturizer for acne sufferers (it is a misconception that it clogs pores)
9. Use Vaseline on your knees to prevent that dry, ashy look.
10. Lubricates ear lobes and helps to make earring insertion easy and painless.
11. Can protect against harmful hair dyeing, perming and straightening chemicals when used as a mask around the hairline
12. Rub Vaseline on the neck of your nail polish bottles and they won’t get stuck to the caps
13. Use a touch of Vaseline mixed with powder eyeshadow pigment to make new colors or a more solid eyeshadow that won’t get all over your face when you put it on.
14. Put it on your lips, leave it a few minutes, then scrub your lips with a toothbrush to exfoliate and leave them SO smooth
15. Can help improve the condition of those with atopic eczema
16. Helps heal and protect new tattoos
17. Use with your lipstick to create a cream blusher for your cheeks
18. Applied under eye shadow it can create a shiny effect
19. Applying Vaseline on your teeth prevents lips from sticking to teeth for celebrities and contestants in beauty pageants
20. Put Vaseline on your elbows every day, they will stay soft!