- Tell us about yourself
I am Elizabeth Njoki Kimani, a third year student of International Relations. I’m 21 years and single.
- When did you discover your modelling talent?
I discovered I had the love for modelling in high school actually took part in Miss South Tetu Girls High School in 2016.
- Why do you want to become Miss Agriculture 2019?
I want to become Miss Agriculture because our current generation views agriculture as farming only. I want to change that and become the face of agriculture using beauty and I also love nature.
- Is there anything you have learnt from the outgoing Miss Agriculture?
She has taught me to smile and have confidence always also to live your dreams.
- Who do you look up to and why?
I look up to my mother. She is all I want to be: kind, inspirational and God fearing.
- If you were crowned as Miss Agriculture, what are you going to do differently?
Being an Environmental Conservation enthusiast, my first priority would be planting trees
- If crowned, what are you going to do to market this institution?
I do a lot of community service work. I attend tree planting events too not just to grace them but to shine my light. Isn’t that pride enough for my people?
- Why do you think you are the most qualified to be Miss Agriculture 2019?
I promise to fulfill my responsibilities and be a mirror to other aspirants
- Where do you see yourself in the next 1 year? 3 years?
To work with organizations towards the conservation of nature
- What message do you have for your fellow competitors?
Breathe, breathe and please don’t forget to breathe
- What message do you have for anyone looking to venture into Modelling?
Just do you and win.
DO YOU THINK LIZZ IS QUALIFIED TO BE THE NEXT MISS AGRICULTURE EGERTON UNIVERSITY? VOTE FOR HER HERE