One of the oldest and longest servicing African president before his ouster in 2017 Robert Mugabe is dead. Mugabe died on Friday morning while undergoing treatment. According to sources, the former Zimbabwean president died in Singapore at the age of 95 years.
Besides being the oldest and longest serving African president, Mugabe is also known for his witty and sarcastic quotes popularly known as Robert Mugabe Quotes.
To celebrate his life, we have compiled a list of some of the hilarious yet educative quotes that have been attributed to him.
- Dear ladies, if your boyfriend didn’t wish you a Happy Mother’s Day or sing Sweet Mother for you, you should stop breastfeeding him.
- Dear sisters, don’t be deceived by a man who texts you “I Miss You” only when it’s raining because you are not an umbrella.
- It is hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either an innocent Brazilian woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.
- All I hear always is: “no sex before marriage.” If that was God’s plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.
- Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw Adidas lines on your face.
- Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had sex.
- If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to schoolgirls, just buy your wife a school uniform.
- It is every man’s dream to remove a woman’s pants one day, but not when it is on the drying line.
- Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.
- My dear ladies, please don’t buy yourself a selfie stick when your armpits themselves need a shaving stick.
What other Robert Mugabe Quote do you know? Share in the comments below!!